Assessments and Tools
We offer a full suite of assessments and tools to help you build and develop an outstanding workforce.
Everything DiSC Management provides managers with actionable strategies for increasing connection with employees, learning management strategies and driving team engagement.
Five Essential Takeaways to Drive Management Development
- Introduction to Your Management Style: Discover how DiSC styles affect your management style and gain understanding of your unique priorities as a manager.
- Directing & Delegating: Learn strengths and challenges when directing and delegating. Gain an understanding of how to adjust style/behaviors to increase effectiveness of managing employees with different DiSC styles.
- Motivation: Discover how your DiSC style affects the motivation of others. Identify how to create a motivating environment for different DiSC styles and what are the best ways to recognize and reward the different DiSC styles.
- Developing Others: Learn about your natural style of developing others and how to adapt personal style to increase the ability of developing employees.
- Working with Your Manager: Gain an understanding of how your manager views you in the workplace. Learn to identify your managers priorities and preferences; advocating and getting buy-in and more effectively dealing with conflict.
The Five Behaviors®
Teamwork is one of the most underdeveloped strategic advantages today. The good news is that The Five Behaviors® programs can improve team effectiveness throughout your entire organization.
The Five Behaviors:
- Helps intact team members strengthen their relationships, work together more effectively, and achieve greater results
- Teaches any employee the behaviors that will redefine collaboration and teamwork across your organization
- The Five Behaviors® model is based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
The CheckPoint Feedback System is a 360-degree survey. It is used primarily to evaluate the effectiveness of your managers and leaders.
Why Assess Employees with CheckPoint 360°™?
The CheckPoint 360°™ helps managers identify and prioritize their own development opportunities and helps the organization to better focus management training. It also proactively uncovers misaligned priorities between senior executives and front-line managers by bringing to the surface management issues that could lead to low employee productivity, morale, satisfaction, and turnover.
Leadership Practices Inventory
Used by more than five million people globally, The Leadership Practices Inventory® is a 360-degree leadership assessment that provides a roadmap and simple leadership language that anyone can use to become a better leader.
The LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® is a research-based, validated and proven instrument for developing leaders. The LPI® is a highly effective tool for:
- Leadership development
- Team development and team building
- Benchmarking a leader, team, division, or organization
- Creating an employee development plan or independent development plan
- Coaching and mentoring
- A retention strategy for emerging leaders
The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) measures an individual’s emotional intelligence. Science and professional feedback from the EQ-i® strengthened the direction of this second generation assessment. Now, it’s a complete experience with a new and intuitive model, customizable reports, and an online platform for easy administration.
- Generate a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Make instant connections between subscales and help participants leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure your client’s level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting you up for success
Emotional Intelligence and the Enneagram
The Enneagram offers the opportunity to align, link and synergise various organizational development initiatives within your or your clients’ business. Our enterprise solutions offer deep, accelerated leadership development, teambuilding, communication, collaboration and productivity, resulting in a better bottom line.
- A single 30-minute questionnaire provides the data required for multiple interventions, reducing survey fatigue, helping staff see the links between diverse organization development activities, and creating a shared language and sense of integration across the business.
- The Enneagram is more than a personality model as this powerful suite of tools also offers a framework for reflecting on group and community dynamics and drivers, as well as a process that can be applied to guide an intentional, grounded change journey.
- Maximize the return on investment (ROI) and depth of your development activities with a tool that brings emotional intelligence and deep self-awareness to all applications.
- Accelerate and support deep transformations in culture, learning and development and engagement by connecting employees to the deepest levels of self-awareness. Insight into individual motivators and drivers allows for deeper, faster change, customized change journeys and effective, sustainable transformation.
Our people-focused solutions will help you transform your organizational culture to achieve a sustainable advantage.
Gain in-depth insight into your employees’ strengths and inherent personality to help you develop robust leadership development programs, enhance group dynamics, target and grow talent, and increase hiring success.
Our globally recognized, research-based assessments provide a framework for enduring people development and organizational success.
Motivators – Driving Forces
The 12 Driving Forces® (Motivators) DISC is an assessment which reveals the “why behind an individuals behaviors and actions. Based on the work of Eduard Spranger, the 12 Driving Forces® (Motivators) DISC will help explain the driving forces in an individuals life based on six categories.
The 12 Driving Forces® (Motivators) DISC is commonly used by educational institutions, hiring firms, and human resource managers to help determine culture and job fit.
We are ready to discuss the 12 Driving Forces® (Motivators) DISC with you and/or your organization. If you have any of the following questions, we can help:
- 12 Driving Forces® (Motivators) DISC right for my organization?
- Are bulk order of the TTI Success Insights® DISC available?
- What is DISC?
The Aephoria Identity Map (AIM) suite of assessments provides coaches and development practitioners with personality and maturity maps that support, fast-track and magnify transformation. AIM is the first assessment globally that integrates the Enneagram and Adult Development (stage) assessments.
AIM includes two types of assessment; the first is a personality assessment (using the Enneagram) and the second measures where a person is developmentally and maturationally (the Identity Maturation framework, or IMf). Together, the Enneagram and the IMf reveal a map of self/personality within the boundaries of a person’s maturity. For example, a very mature Enneagram Three shows up differently to a less mature Enneagram Three. It is therefore of limited value to provide a generic map of self/personality through the Enneagram without taking maturity into account. AIM provides for this.
Are you ready to have the type of impact that really matters?
If you want to reach your next level, figure out your next chapter, or thrive in your personal life, we have a proven process to get you there. I’m Dr. Maryanne Elliott, and I founded The Acorn Group to work with leaders who want to be real leaders and have an impact. If that describes you, let’s talk!