Emotional Intelligence EQi-2.0
How can Emotional Intelligence help my clients, teams, and organization?
Skills alone do not determine intelligence. Emotional Intelligence is proven to be a key indicator of human performance and development. People higher in EI communicate more effectively and form strong relationships that drive engagement, motivation, and commitment.
What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a set of emotional and social skills that:
- influence the way we perceive and express ourselves
- develop and maintain social relationships
- cope with challenges
- use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
The EQ-i 2.0 Model Includes:
- 5 Composite Scores measuring 5 distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- 15 Subscales that measure EI skills critical to workplace success
- A Well-Being Indicator that measures an individual’s level of happiness, identifying additional development opportunities
Validated tools provide data to identify practical action steps to develop interpersonal skills. The Acorn Group is a certified administrator of EQ-i 2.0.